|Appeared in|| Justice League|
|Actors|| Connie Nielsen|
The Amazons are a group of women created in approximately 1200 BC by Zeus to defeat Ares. After suffering much hardship, Themyscira was relocated on a remote island paradise. Living in relative isolation, the Amazons were immortalized by their gods and lived in peace.
Powers and Abilities
- Amazonian Physiology: Amazons possess superhuman strength, durability, speed, agility, reflexes, senses, leaping, longevity, etc..
- Superhuman Strength: Amazons are extremely strong.
- Superhuman Durability: Amazons can withstand a lot of harm before faltering.
- Superhuman Speed: Amazons can move at extreme speeds.
- Superhuman Agility: Amazons are extremely agile due to their battle training.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Amazons' reflexes are faster than most humans' reflexes.
- Superhuman Leaping: Amazons are capable of leaping several stories in a single bound.
- Superhuman Stamina: Amazons can remain physically active for long periods of time without tiring at all.
- Superhuman Senses: Amazons senses are much more greatly developed than most humans.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Amazons heal/regenerate much faster, more extensively and efficiently than humans.
- Superhuman Immunity: Due to their accelerated healing factors; all amazons are immune to most, if not all types of diseases, illnesses, sickness, drugs, poisons, toxins, etc.
- Superhuman Longevity: Amazons do not visibly age.
- Master Swordswoman: Due to extensive training, Amazons are highly skilled swordswomen.
- Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Amazons train to be highly skilled hand-to-hand combatants.
- Bows and Arrows
- Sledge hammers