|Alias(es)|| King Arthur of Atlantis|
|Appeared in|| Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice|
- "The strong man is strongest alone, ever heard that?"
- ―Arthur Curry to Bruce Wayne[src]
Lex Luthor had footage of Arthur investigating a sunken ship. After spotting the drones, Arthur attacked the drones to stop them invading his privacy.
To be added
- "Arthur Curry, I hear you can talk to fish?"
- ―Bruce Wayne to Arthur Curry[src]
- "My father was a lighthouse keeper. My mother was a queen. They were never meant to meet. But their love saved the world. They made me what I am: a son of a man, king of the seas. I am the protector of the deep. I am... Aquaman. "
- ―Arthur Curry[src]
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Human-Atlantean Hybrid Physiology: Arthur's Atlantean heritage has granted him various inhuman feats; such as superhuman strength, speed, durability, leaping, agility, senses, etc., making him an extremely powerful superhuman; especially when Arthur is exposed to water.
- Superhuman Strength: Aquaman possesses far more strength then normal humans and most Atlanteans; for example, he was able to easily lift and pin Bruce Wayne against a wall (hard enough to make the latter grunt) easily destroy an underwater NSA drone with a single trident stab, impale multiple Parademons at once with a hurled trident, his strength is rivaled only by other high-born Atlanteans; such as Ocean Master, Nereus and the demigoddess Wonder Woman respectively, equally making him the second strongest member of the Justice League, along with Wonder Woman; second only by Superman.
- Superhuman Durability: Aquaman possesses far more durability then normal humans and most Atlanteans; for example, he is able to withstand immense underwater pressures at over 21000 feet below sea level, as well as to survive unscathed and unwinded after falling from an immense height through several floors of a building. He was able to survive a fight against the considerably stronger Steppenwolf and Superman respectively (the latter who was in a confused state at the time). With his trident, Aquaman was able to hold off a torrent of water single-handedly.
- Superhuman Leaping: Aquaman can leap much further than a normal humans and most Atlanteans; for example, he was able to leap from the speeding Batmobile's roof, up at a group of airborne Parademons. As such, he is able to propel himself from the water with the speed of a bullet and onto land.
- Superhuman Speed: Aquaman possesses possesses far more speed then normal humans and most Atlanteans; for example, while underwater, he can swim at supersonic speeds at least Mach 4.6, managing to thus successfully escape from the NSA's UUV drones and cause a sonic boom in the water.
- Superhuman Agility: Aquaman possesses far more agility than normal humans and most Atlanteans; for example, he was able to dodge Steppenwolf's hurled Electro axe while underwater, to balance himself while standing on a falling Parademon body (which consequently crashed through several stories of a building) and even support himself on the speeding Batmobile's roof.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Aquaman possesses far more reflexes than normal humans and most Atlanteans; for example, he is able to respond to changing tactical situations and react accordingly, he was able to quickly impale a Parademon through the chest after being thrown into a freefall, then follow up by striking down another to use to break his fall, afterward crashing through a building, then maintain his assault on land.
- Telepathy: Due to his Atlantean heritage; Aquaman can telepathically communicate with most forms of marine life.
- Aquatic Respiration: Due to his high-born Atlantean heritage; Aquaman can breathe both on land and in the water.
- Hydrokinesis: Aquaman can manipulate water, initially, he was not very proficient with the ability. However, after receiving the Trident of Neptune, Aquaman's hydrokinesis powers are greatly increased to the point; that he can control and form massive tidal waves.
- Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Due to the fact that he was trained by Nuidis Vulko at a very young age; Aquaman is an extremely skilled in armed/unarmed combat, regardless is on the land or in the water. However, Vulko noted that Aquaman's years of surface combat have dulled his underwater combat prowess, making him less capable in such combat; when he is underwater. He can also fight on par with Orm and the armored Black Manta respectively, and even holding his own against considerably stronger Steppenwolf.
- Master Trident Fighter: Due to the fact that he was trained by Nuidis Vulko at a very young age; Aquaman is extremely skilled in battling with a trident.
- Aquaman Armor: Arthur wears a protective suit as his superhero alter-ego, Aquaman, to protect himself from his enemies in battle. Arthur received this suit; after proved himself worthy of wielding the Trident of Neptune.
- Trident of Neptune: Arthur retrieves Atlan's trident from the Dinosaur Island.
- Atlantean armor: Arthur wears a protective suit of Atlantean armor as his superhero alter-ego, Aquaman, to protect himself from his enemies in battle. Arthur donned the armor after Steppenwolf's invasion of Atlantis. However, following Steppenwolf's defeat; he has stop wearing the armor.
- Gladiator armor: During his battle with Orm, for the throne of Atlantis, Arthur took part in a duel, which also included a helmet to protect his skull. After escaping from Atlantis; he stopped wearing the armor.
- Quindent: Arthur proficiently wields his mother's quindent, trained to do so by Vulko. During his first confrontation against Orm; the quindent was broken into 2 halves.
- Thomas Curry - Father.
- Atlanna - Mother.
- Justice League
- Mera - Ally and love interest.
- Nuidis Vulko - Ally.
- Alfred Pennyworth - Ally.
- Lex Luthor - Enemy.
- Steppenwolf - Enemy.
- Orm/Ocean Master - Brother and enemy.
- David Kane/Black Manta - Enemy.
- Jesse Kane - Enemy.
- DC Extended Universe (4 films)
Behind the scenes
To be added
To be added
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Promotion, Filming and Concept Art
Filming, promotion and concept art
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.