- Dwayne Johnson as Teth-Adam/Black Adam
- Aldis Hodge as Carter Hall/Hawkman
- Noah Centineo as Albert Rothstein/Atom Smasher
- To be confirmed actor as Kent Nelson/Doctor Fate
- Quintessa Swindell as Maxine Hunkel/Cyclone
- Sarah Shahi as a to-be-confirmed character
References to the broader DC Extended Universe
- Teth-Adam/Black Adam is introduced.
- Carter Hall/Hawkman is introduced.
- Albert Rothstein/Atom Smasher is introduced.
- Kent Nelson/Doctor Fate is introduced.
- Maxine Hunkel/Cyclone is introduced.
- Justice Society of America are introduced.
It was announced in January 2017 that Dwayne Johnson will be reprising his role as Black Adam in his own solo movie.
In October 2019, Dwayne Johnson revealed that production for the Black Adam project will start in July of 2020.
- Black Adam was originally going to first appear in Shazam!, but it was later revealed that he will instead make his debut in his own film.
- Jaume Collet-Serra was considered to direct The Suicide Squad but drooped out of the running to direct Jungle Cruise instead, that film also starred Dwayne Johnson.
- While Black Adam and Captain Marvel both speak the same name of the wizard Shazam as an acronym to activate their powers, in the case of Captain Marvel the acronym stands for the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, the courage of Achilles, and the speed of Mercury. In the case of Black Adam, the acronym stands for the stamina of Shu, the swiftness of Horus, the strength of Amon, the wisdom of Zehuti, the power of Aton, and the courage of Mehen.
Promotion, Filming and Concept Art
|DC Extended Universe|
|Released Films||Man of Steel | Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice | Suicide Squad | Wonder Woman | Justice League | Aquaman | Shazam! | Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey | Wonder Woman 1984|
|Upcoming Films||The Suicide Squad | Black Adam | The Flash Shazam! Fury of the Gods | Aquaman 2 | Untitled Justice League sequel | Cyborg | Green Lantern Corps|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.