|Appeared in||Zack Snyder's Justice League|
Bruce Wayne is a billionaire playboy from Gotham City and the owner of Wayne Enterprises. He became Batman after the death of his parents and years of training to fight.
To be added
Bruce possesses a serious, tough, calculating and tactical persona and is known to be highly dedicated and determined as a crime-fighter. He is brave, bold, and completely willing to risk his own life for the sake of others. Despite being described as caring and selfless, he is driven by ruthlessness and cruelty to deal with his enemies, causing his inner demons to sometimes overwhelm his better judgement.
- Peak of Human Physical Condition: Batman's physical abilities are at are at the peak of human ability, but not being considered superhuman. Even at the age of 42, Batman still displays no signs of weakness or limitations that age would inflict on normal individual and even has considerably more vitality that men younger than him. His speed is able to keep up with and dodge attacks from other humans, as well as dodge point blank ranged gunfire. His agility allows him to effortlessly cling to walls, leap several feet upward, perform acrobatic and gymnastic feats, and grapple away from a charging Doomsday. His stamina and endurance allowed him to fight and defeat Superman, then clear an entire warehouse full of Luthor's personal PMC group and then fight and assist in killing Doomsday, all while without showing any signs of fatigue. His overall resilience and durability, which is enhanced beyond normal human levels by his suit, not only allowed him to easily crash through a window after jumping from his Batwing, but also survive unscathed while being flung at bullet like speed into a wall and then falling onto a fire escape several feet down. Out of all of Batman's physical feats, his overall strength is seemingly superhuman, as he is shown to be easily capable of lifting, shoving, and throwing fully grown men through the air and through walls without any assistance. He is capable of dead lifting, bench pressing and pulling several hundred pounds easily (such as lifting a steel girder off of one of his employee's legs after it crushed him during Superman and Zod's battle). His strength allows him to break bones and flip people through the air, or in one instance, headfirst into the floor with one arm. He has also smashed through a wall and could hold a M60 Machine Gun (which weights nearly 30 pounds) with an outstretched arm and fire it accurately.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Bruce is a genius intellect and one of the most gifted minds in the world, having invented majority of his gear and suits as Batman. With his high intelligence, Bruce is able to act and play nearly any role when he isn't able to be Batman, such as successfully hacking the Russian's phone while talking to him as well as invent weaponry that proved effective against Kryptonians like Superman and then Doomsday.
- Master Tactician: Bruce is a capable tactician, as he devised a way to break into the Lexcorp lab holding kryptonite. He also used his skills to create a way to combat Superman and then Doomsday.
- Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant/Martial Artist: Batman is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, easily able to combat several dozen armed/unarmed individuals, and walk away nearly unscathed.
- Indomitable Will: A driven and determined individual, Bruce is nearly fearless and almost never gives up.
- Batsuit: Bruce wears a protective suit as his alter-ego, Batman, to hide his identity from his enemies when he goes out fighting crime.
- Utility belt
- Batmobile: Bruce uses the Batmobile; when he is out on patrol as Batman.
- Flying Fox: Batman used the Flying Fox to transport the Justice League.
- Knightcrawler: To be added.
- Battank: To be added.
- Alfred Pennyworth - Employee and friend.
- James Gordon - Ally.
- Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman - Rival turned ally, friend, teammate, and leader.
- Lois Lane - Ally and savior.
- Diana Prince/Wonder Woman - Teammate, close friend and ally.
- Barry Allen/The Flash - Fan, friend, ally and teammate.
- Arthur Curry/Aquaman - Ally and teammate.
- Victor Stone/Cyborg - Ally and teammate.
- Martian Manhunter - Ally.
- Thomas Wayne - Father; deceased.
- Martha Wayne - Mother; deceased.
- The Joker - Archenemy.
- Deathstroke - Enemy.
- Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn - Enemy.
- Alexander Luthor - Enemy.
- Steppenwolf - Enemy.
- Parademons - Enemies.
- Darkseid - Enemy.
- Desaad - Enemy.
- Granny Goodness - Enemy.
Behind the scenes
To be added
- Before Ben Affleck was cast, Josh Brolin, Ryan Gosling, Matthew Goode, Richard Armitage, Max Martini, Armie Hammer, Jensen Ackles, Joe Manganiello, Wes Bentley (Christopher Nolan's recommendation), Jake Gyllenhaal (David Goyer's recommendation), Tyler Hoechlin and Luke Evans were considered to play Batman.
Zack Snyder's Justice League
To be added