|Diana of Themyscira|
|Alias(es)||Diana of Themyscira|
|Appeared in||Zack Snyder's Justice League|
After Diana joined forces with her lover, Steve Trevor to end World War I and after defeating Ares, she vowed to protect the world from several dangerous threats, albeit in a cautious and distant way; Diana would then become the superheroine known as Wonder Woman.
To be added
At the end of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Diana is revealed to have disparaging views regarding the "human race".
Powers and Abilities
- Amazon-Olympian Demigoddess Hybrid Physiology: As a demigoddess, particularly the daughter of Zeus, Diana possesses several superhuman physical attributes; such as superhuman strength, durability, speed, agility, reflexes, senses, leaping, longevity, etc.
- Superhuman Strength: Wonder Woman was able to dominate several Amazons, as well as holding her own against Doomsday and restraining him.
- Superhuman Durability: Wonder Woman is able to withstand blows from Doomsday.
- Superhuman Speed: Wonder Woman was able to get from the Metropolis Airport to Gotham Port in minutes after seeing Doomsday on television, she was also fast enough to get up from her seat, disarm a man of his gun and toss him across a room in seconds.
- Superhuman Agility: Wonder Woman was able to dodge quite a few attacks from Ares and Doomsday respectively.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Wonder Woman was able to deflect bullets with her Bracelets of Submission and block the blows of her opponents with ease. In Justice League, she was able to block all of the rapid machine-gun shots of a British terrorist with her bracelets, leaving the people standing behind her unscathed.
- Superhuman Leaping: Wonder Woman can leap several stories in a single bound.
- Superhuman Stamina: Wonder Woman can battle for a long time without needing a break.
- Superhuman Senses: Wonder Woman was able to clearly see Steve Trevor from miles away when his plane crash-landed near Themyscira. In Justice League, while talking to Bruce Wayne outside his lake house, Wonder Woman was able to spot Cyborg behind a tree spying on them.
- Accelerated Perception: When a German soldier fired at her, Wonder Woman could perceive the bullet as if it was moving in slow motion and move out of the way. In Justice League, when she dropped her sword mid-battle with Parademons, Wonder Woman was able to perceive the Flash super speeding towards her fallen weapon, and hence outstretched her hand while he returned the sword to her grasp.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Wonder Woman's metabolism allows her to heal much faster, more extensively and efficiently than normal humans, amazons and most other gods. She can heal from a bullet wound in a few hours.
- Superhuman Immunity: Due to Wonder Woman's accelerated healing factor; she is immune to most, if not all types of diseases, illnesses, sickness, drugs, poisons, toxins, etc.
- Superhuman Longevity: Despite being 5,000 years old, Wonder Woman still maintains the physical appearance of a woman in her prime, thus; she possesses a form of ageless immortality.
- Energy Absorption: Wonder Woman can absorb various types of energy.
- Electrokinesis: Wonder Woman can manipulate electricity.
- Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant/Martial Artist: Due to her having five millennias of combat training and experience, Wonder Woman is a formidable hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, a master of uniquely Amazon martial arts, as well as an expert in most types of Amazon weapons, Wonder Woman's combat skills combined with her superhuman physical attributes, makes her a formidable opponent alone in single combat.
- Master Swordswoman: Due to her having 5 millenniums of combat training and experience, Wonder Woman is an extremely skilled swordswoman; during World War I, she was able to cut down several German soldiers relatively easily. In Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, she was able to cut off Doomsday's right arm with little to no effort.
- Mortality: Although Wonder Woman possesses the same physical and supernatural attributes as pure-blooded gods, she is not immortal, as she can be killed, just like any normal human.
- Lasso of Hestia: Diana uses the Lasso of Hestia to restrain her opponents, however, it cannot restrain extremely powerful super-powered individuals such as; Doomsday and Superman respectively for very long. Diana can also use the lasso to force her opponents to speak the truth, even if they do not want to.
- Bracelets of Submission: Diana wears specialized gauntlets to absorb various forms of energy and release it into an energy wave.
- Sword of Athena: Diana can proficiently wield the Sword of Athena in battle.
- Wonder Woman Armor: Diana wears protective armor as her super-heroine alter-ego, Wonder Woman, to protect herself from her enemies in battle.
- Godkiller: Diana can proficiently wield the Godkiller in battle, Diana continued to wielded the Godkiller; until it was destroyed by Ares.
- Zeus - Father; deceased.
- Hippolyta - Mother.
- Antiope - Aunt; deceased.
- Ares - Paternal half-brother and enemy; deceased.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman- Teammate, close friend and ally.
- Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman - Ally, friend, teammate, and leader.
- Barry Allen/The Flash - Ally and teammate.
- Arthur Curry/Aquaman - Ally and teammate.
- Victor Stone/Cyborg - Ally and teammate.
- Lois Lane - Ally
- Alfred Pennyworth - Ally
- James Gordon- Ally.
- Alexander Luthor - Enemy.
- Steppenwolf - Enemy and victim; deceased.
- Parademons - Enemies.
- Darkseid - Enemy.
- Desaad - Enemy.
- Granny Goodness - Enemy.
Behind the scenes
To be added
To be added
Zack Snyder's Justice League
To be added