|Writer(s):|| Scott Silver|
|Release Date:||October 4, 2019|
|Running Time:||122 mins|
Joker is a film that serves as an origin story of The Joker.
A mentally ill-man: Arthur Fleck, failed comedian seeks connection as he walks through the streets of Gotham City. Arthur wears two masks -- the one he paints for his day job as a clown, and the guise he projects in a futile attempt to feel like he's part of the world around him. An isolated, bullied man disregarded by society, Fleck slowly descends into madness as he transforms in to the clown prince of crime: The Joker.
- Joaquin Phoenix as Arthur Fleck/Joker
- Robert DeNiro as Murray Franklin
- Zazie Beetz as Sophie Dumond
- Frances Conroy as Penny Fleck
- Brett Cullen as Thomas Wayne
- Bill Camp as Det. Garrity
- Shea Whigham as Det. Burke
- Glenn Fleshler as Randall
- Leigh Gill as Gary
- Douglas Hodge as Alfred Pennyworth
- Dante Pereira-Olson as Bruce Wayne
- Marc Maron as Gene Ufland
- Carrie Louise-Putrello as Martha Wayne
- Josh Pais as Hoyt Vaughn
- Brian Tyree Henry as Carl
- Bryan Callen as Javier
- Put on a Happy Face
- Send in the Clowns.
- The film was shot in New York City, Jersey City, and Newark.
|Serials||Batman | Batman and Robin|
|Martinson series||Batman (1966)|
|Burton/Schumacher series||Batman | Batman Returns | Batman Forever | Batman & Robin|
|Nolan series||Batman Begins | The Dark Knight | The Dark Knight Rises|
|DCEU||Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice | The Batman|