Mary Elizabeth Winstead portrayed Helena Bertinelli/Huntress in Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).
Please add a list of Mary Elizabeth Winstead's significant roles!
- “I can’t say that I was a huge comic book reader, but when I met with Cathy Yan, who’s directing the film, and learned kind of the back story of the character, I was really interested,” added the actress. “It’s a really strong, kind of emotional place to start from for a superhero character. I won’t go into too much detail now, but I think it’s interesting and an opportunity to do something cool with this kind of character.”
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead is dating Ewan McGregor who portrayed Black Mask alongside her in Birds of Prey.
- Winstead auditioned for the role of Wonder Woman in Justice League: Mortal before Megan Gale was cast and the film was subsequently cancelled.
- Winstead was considered for the role of Lois Lane in Man of Steel before Amy Adams was cast.
- Winstead was considered for the role of Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad before Margot Robbie was cast.