- "The day I died was the day I started to live. In my old life, I longed for someone to see what was special in me. You did, and for that, you'll always be in my heart. But what I really needed was for me to see it. And now I do. You're a good man, Tom. But you live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Freedom is power. To live a life untamed and unafraid is the gift that I've been given, and so my journey begins."
- ―Catwoman [src]
Patience Phillips, also known as Catwoman, was chosen as the next in a long line of Catwomen.
Patience Phillips was a shy and peaceful girl being an artist and graphic designer working for a company for Hedare Beauty which was ready to ship their new product called Beau-Line which is an age preventing skin cream. When she overhears a conversation between the scientist Dr. Ivan Slavicky and Laurel Hedare, the wife of company owner George Hedare, speaking about the dangerous side effects from discontinued use of the product, her men are ordered to kill her and she tries to escape. She is flushed out of a pipe and is washed out on the ground. She is brought back to life by a cat called Midnight who is apparently an Egyptian Mau Cat told by Ophelia Powers also known as the Cat-Lady. She now knows that she was brought back to life with cat-like reflexes and a new personality. Patience now goes out and stalks the night tring to find who killed her and why.
She starts stealing jewelery discovering her new personality and fights crime. She meets a police officer who they became very close and then she finally seeks who's fault it was. When she scratches Laurel's face, she falls out a window and holds on to a pole. Patience is willing to save her, but after seeing her face, she kills herself by letting go and killing herself.
Patience knows she is not a killer and still continues as the life of Catwoman.
- Catwoman - Superhero identity.
- Tom Lone - Boyfriend.
- Sally - Best friend.
- Armando - Co-worker and friend.
- Ophelia Powers - Mentor.
- Laurel Hedare - Enemy; deceased.
- George Hedare - Enemy and ex-boss; deceased.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed and Agility
- Enhanced Senses
- Clawed Gloves