|Appeared in||Justice League|
Slade Wilson is one of the world's deadliest assassins and a mercenary-for-hire, operating under the moniker Deathstroke.
Deathstroke was invited to Lex Luthor's private yacht after the latter had broken out of Arkham. Luthor was talking about Superman's return and the formation of the Justice League when Wilson arrived, removing his mask, and warned Luthor not to waste his time. However, Luthor justified this by suggesting that they "even the playing field" by creating a league of their own.
- Lex Luthor - Ally.
Behind the Scenes
- Stephen Lang, Ron Perlman and Arnold Schwarzenegger were all considered for the role of Slade Wilson/Deathstroke before Manganiello was cast.
- The costume he wears in Justice League is the near-same as in the video game, Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Joe Manganiello was originally considered for the role of Superman.
- Joe Manganiello was uncredited for his role in Justice League.
- Deathstroke was originally supposed to be heavily featured in the Ben Affleck-directed The Batman, but after Affleck left the director's chair to focus on his portrayal of Bruce Wayne and Matt Reeves took over the film, his role, if he still has one, is up in the air.
To be added