|Alias(es)|| King of the Gods|
God of Thunder
God of the Skies
|Appeared in|| Wonder Woman (Mentioned only)|
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Olympian God Physiology: As an olympian god, particularly, the king of the old gods, Zeus, possessed various superhuman feats; such as superhuman strength, durability, speed, flight, immortality, etc. As the oldest of the olympian gods, Zeus was one of the most powerful beings in the entire universe.
- Superhuman Strength: Zeus possessed far more strength then normal humans and most gods; for example, during the War of the Gods, he was able to overpower Ares relatively easily, despite the fact that the god of war was able to kill the other olympian gods with little to no effort; due to the fact that the latter's strength was amplified by the conflict of war.
- Superhuman Durability Zeus possessed far more durability then normal humans and most gods; for example, his body was indestructible to both physical and supernatural means, Zeus' durability was superior to that Poseidon, Hades and Ares' respectively, and even slightly superior to that of Superman's.
- Superhuman Speed: Zeus possessed far more speed then normal humans and most gods; for example, he was capable of moving at extraordinary speeds.
- Superhuman Stamina: Zeus possessed far more far more stamina then normal humans and most gods; for example, he was able to remain physically active for long periods of time without tiring at all.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Zeus could heal/regenerate much faster, more extensively and efficiently than normal humans and most gods.
- Immortality: As an olympian god, Zeus was immortal; as he could not be killed by natural means or most supernatural means, as well as the fact that he did not visibly age.
- Electrogenesis: As the god of thunder, Zeus could generate, create and project electricity from both his hands; Zeus' electrogenesis was powerful to the point that he not only grievously wounded Ares, but the latter was also left in a severely weakened state.
- Electrokinesis: As the god of thunder, Zeus could manipulate electricity; for example, he could shaping electricity into blasts and bolts of lightning respectively.
- Flight: As the god of the skies, Zeus could fly at amazing speeds and at high altitudes.
- Genius Level-Intellect: As the oldest of the olympian gods, Zeus was a highly intelligent individual, his intellect was superior to all the old gods, including Ares, the latter was a genius in his own right, as demonstrated by his ability to imbue many virtues into both human and Amazonian races that he created; he even knew of the darker traits of the human race, something that no other Old God apart from Ares knew, but unlike his son, Zeus was fully aware of the fact that not all humans are corrupt and deserve the live; something that Ares failed to realise or simply disregarded that fact. Zeus was also one of the most, if not the most intelligent individual in the entire universe.
- Master Leader: As the king of the old gods, Zeus was a capable leader; as he lead the olympian gods against Steppenwolf during the New God's attempted first invasion of Earth, and during the War of the Gods, he lead his fellow gods against Ares, when the god of war attempted to wipe out the human race, who tried yet failed to prove to Zeus that humans were weak and unworthy.
- Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Due to him having millenniums of combat training and experience, Zeus was a formidable hand-to-hand combatant. Zeus' combat skills combined with his superhuman physical attributes, made him a formidable opponent alone in single combat; during the War of the Gods, he was able to overpower Ares relatively easily.
- Other Gods: Despite his immortality, Zeus was not (truly) un-killable; as the only thing that could killed the king of the gods, was another god or a demigod; such as Ares.
- Olympian Gods
- Hippolyta - Lover.
- New Gods
- Steppenwolf - Enemy.
- DC Extended Universe (2 films)
To be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.